Click for me :D

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hilda Alert

I SWEAR  I LOVE HILDA.
She is the best always. :D , She is always the one that I can talk to . Some stuffs.
Yesterday, She accompanied me to the movies , after talking to her "sister",  Zen . Hahaha
Love joking with Zen, especially when I am really high .
I do not know why am I high , After I OTP with Kenna & Waihong, they never fail to make me high on phone. So, at the same time, I was on my way to Hub to meet Hilda .
I was damn high after I hang up their call . Zen was the one that entertain-ed me. LOL .
I didn't know that I could get so high around him . Haah .
Hilda shared everything with me, about Maurice.
I know that those two will not break that fast , but at the same time, I do want them to talk, when they can do it. I want to talk to Melvin properly too, just that I am afraid, I am not good at my words at all. :P

Watched "Men In Black 3" . I like this movie.
I watched this since I was little, Is my like my childhood English Season movies.
I only watch Season 1 >.< , when the ants were their helpers . Hahahah / Damn funny .

Yeah . Spend my night with Hilda.
Spent my day with the choir, 10am to 5pm. Devotion ._. , I think so .Hahaha