Click for me :D

Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Hairstyle + Surprise


 Finally cut my hair :D ,
Actually, this is not even cut , trim only. My hair length remains the same.
I cut my fringe. Previously, my fringe make me looked like a ghost. I feel so much better now with the new hairstyle.
Went to the salon with Haida . Best partner for this 2 years. :D
Went to the cheap salon, I think they are having promotion now. Haircut cost $2.80 , Treatment cost $15.80 now. I think I am going to try and support their salon by going there for my first hair treatment with Haida , maybe by this week. :D
I love Haida's new hairstyle, plus I really like her fringe although she kept complaining that it is damn short, but she looked cute with it. Wonderful tadahhh :D


But what surprised me is MELVIN BOOK OUT TODAY .
I do not expect this the most. I thought that he is having field camp recently, that why I didn't disturb him.
But then. when he called me , I was so surprised, and when I received his text, I was outside , going crazy infront of Haida.
He is still char. :D , The first thing he do is to go to his favourite pizza shop .
In such a coincidence, his favourite show "Ninja Warrior " was on . :P
He sent me to the bus stop even though he was lazy to even move.
WISH HIM LUCK DURING THIS UPCOMING'S FIELD CAMP :D.
LOVE HIM LOTS :D
(Cant wait for tomorrow ! )