Click for me :D

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Songs of the day .

I been listening to a few songs only.
Actually, I think it will be the same songs like the usual . >.<
I have been singing, But as everyone knows, I am not the singing type. Hahha. Nahh, not the dancing type too.
Since I have nothing to do now. Hahaha
I miss my dear boyfriend too, which is busy with army stuffs. I just can't wait for his POP ? Haha



Alex Goot - Payphone Cover
Original by Maroon5 .

It took me awhile to like the original . But his cover for this, make me love it instantly.



Lady Antebellum - Just a Kiss
Cover by Boyce avenue & Megan Nicole.

I like this by Ximin Tee . I like the original , but this cover is nice too.
I support this two youtube singers too. Their voice are fabulous.




MBLAQ - THIS IS WAR .

I'm in love with MBLAQ recently, because of Hello Baby :D .
They looked cool and cute right. I like Lee Joon & Thunder. Actually all of them. MIR is totally cute and he rules kay.