Click for me :D

Monday, April 16, 2012

SLOCC

SLOCC , Singapore Lyrical Opera Children Choir.

This choir, it sounds so grand & so high class. The good news is that I am chosen to join the Every Saturday & perform with them every performance . I went passed the audition.
But the bad point is I AM 16 , And I am in the children choir, but not the youth choir. Standard is not there yet, I think. I can't quit right now. As I applied for the scholarship . I have to go through it until Dec 8th. All the best for me.
I cant even managed my primary priority well & now I am here and there .
Europe + SLOCC rehearsal . All for just a DPA . I also do not know poly will want me as their biomedical student or not :( .

Okay, Last Saturday , went for my first lesson.
They were very rush . They just rush through the whole school. I saw many "rich" people. Mostly were foreign people. So, I can't speak in SINGLISH , but ENGLISH. Super high class. But when the rehearsal started, it was very different from what I have expect. It is even less strict than my school's.
I like my school's rehearsal though . Stricter , but the difference was just the standard is not there , so we have to go through all the score detail.
SLOCC expects us to know it by ourselves. Stress for me, as I am weak at NOTES READING. So, I will just need to keep up. Bad point of going such a high class place yet do not have the standard.
They are not very discipline, and mostly are from primary school . At the age of 10 ? I am like one of the oldest  & I am being called "CHILDREN" . Haiis. What to do , I am in the children choir ,
Just have to endure it for awhile.

It is just the start & we will be singing and performing  for OKTO's KNOCKOUT.
I will be on the tv for a few seconds. Better than nothing :P . not very hyper about getting on TV . :P
So, I was not very disappointed :P .

And one day before my birthday, it was the JULY PERFORMANCE !!
13th July. Come and see my perform if you want. OF coz, nothing is free in Singapore, .

Yupp, that all I want to say .
Let's hope I will have an enjoyable trip .

My school's choir is going crazy over just one europe trip .
We WILL have rehearsals non stop for 2 weeks . THIS IS STUPID. :(