Click for me :D

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Confused

Once again. I need to psycho myself that I'm not sick.
I have many tests to go for this whole entire week & one MAJOR exam coming. Plus, The Choir to Europe thing is making me stress-er than anything. I do not know the reason behind it.
One week of continuously training, one week of 20 over rounds. They are making me crazy. Worst, 2.4km & Napfa is coming. Suppose to be this week, but choir took away this week & gave me one whole week to practice and train my stamina.

I miss my dearest . :( .
9 more days to our lovely 8th month. I want to make this a better one at least , before he go into military life.
After that, I do not want to disturb him too much. I'll miss him to death. :P
Ah. I will not die without him, At least, I will make use of the time to improve myself :) .
I hope I can.

I can't wait for this coming FRIDAY .
I want to try out for the night cycling . I have never try before because my classmates do not allow me too, BECAUSE I AM A FEMALE. Yeah, they might just rape me they said. ._. , So, I did not try that when I got the chance. So, this time round, no excuse. I think I'm not that fit to hold on for the whole entire route to supper. But, at least, I as a female, get to try it :D
I AM SO EXCITED FOR IT :P 
Mel said that , they will not get lost. With iphone around . :P