Click for me :D

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Need to be back on track

I have kinda lost my track again. :( .
I have not stop eating for days. RICE, NOODLES, SEAWEED CHICKEN, BREAD.
I need to eat fruits, everything with fruits. 
I think I focus too much on my diet. After I change my diet to something else, I'm sick often.
Shouldn't I be more healthier than other days ? I am confused .
Growing sick right after my 3.6km slow jog & others.
Do I mind so much about my looks ? Idiot. Start to become so negative about it all a sudden.
I start to read up to the fitness blogs. I want to understand how they did it, & What I saw was CUT OFF CALORIES. How much more should I cut down ? Got to agree, through this whole process, it proved that I have weak self discipline.
I have no self discipline to control what I eat and do. I need to have a fixed time plan in my time for everything. Really.
Same goes for my studies.

Recently, I been sleeping on my bed instead of sitting at my study table with my books on.
Bad headache coming in, are all these necessary ? Do I need to stress myself ? Or everything comes naturally ?

So, I have to make my own decision.
Do I still need to be on the track that I was on previously or start to do something else to make myself feel better ?
So, Should I run today, for later on. Or should I just drag it ?
I need to answer all these on my own. I do not know how to answer all these all a sudden.
I have my books beside me, I can get start on it, but my brain start to tell me to workout, workout because i have a big tummy with me. So, does this mean that I mind my figure alot ? ._.
I HAVE ATE 2 SMALL RICES WITH HOMECOOK DISH. For this morning.
I feel comfortable eating it, but right after it. I feel bad about what I have done. Sickening,

I think I need to take a bath to coool down my thinking.
Going to dentist today. And going back to school afterwards, for my physics test,
I hope everything goes right. I need to stop tracking on what I am eating all those. It is stressing me.
I think I need to stop thinking I am fat. Even if I am.
Today, I will give up that thinking. :D . I am me :D







"This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be, nowGonna let the light, shine on meNow I've found, who I amThere's no way to hold it inNo more hiding who I want to beThis is me" .