Click for me :D

Monday, April 2, 2012

Once again, Sick

Since yesterday :( .
I did not go to school today. Missed out many lessons again. Pathetic. 
Yesterday was the Chinese 清明节. I need to go pray to 婆婆和爷爷。I hope they will bless me everything. Give me hopes. I know they love me. Although I have never see 爷爷 before.
With Aunt and Junice & JooJoo Jie. They are smart peoples :D
When I reached there, I was alright.

I think was the heat and smoke I breathe in too much causes me to be sick.
Right after that, I was having a really bad headache, like a tumour in my head. It keep pounding .
After everything,went to have a small lunch with  family . Cant eat alot.
Once I ate, I feel like going to toilet.
I have been visiting the toilet like many times.

After everything, Meet Melvin at his house.
Finally I get to see him. I love him <3 , I was so damn hot. But I am not having a fever. Idk what happened to me. Super tired yesterday .

Melvin accompany me to visit the clinic. Sweet right.
After that, I need to do a paper.
I know what method to use for quite alot of questions, but do not know how to use or too panic to even touch it. Wa. How can like this.

&&& , YESTERDAY WAS NO APRIL FOOL DAYS.
No one trolled me except for Melvin .