Click for me :D

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Vow





Watched "The Vow" . 
I did not catch it at the cinema with anyone. Watched this at Funshion, No time & money to watch the movie too. I want to catch this with Melvin . But he is not the type to accompany to watch. Is not his type , Hahaha .

But the movie , I only give 3.1/5 .
But I like the quotes in the movie. Overall, the show is all about how everything changes, and how those 2 found their ownselves.


Movie started with them coming out of the cinema during a winter snowy period.
(I love the snow!) , and on the way home, they have an accident and everything changes.
As the female lead lost her memory and did not regain it .
The male lead been through alot , he tried everywhere to help her, including going through the parents' round. In the end, She found out that it was the parents that were re-writing her whole past to have their selfishness of not letting their daughter leave them again .
Most of the photos above will be able to bring my thinking to you all.
But, I forward it alot, Is kinda boring when the female lead want to find out everything and failed to get her memory back .


This movie is being inspired by a couple, which have 2 children now.
Her wife did not regain her memory at all . They are living happily after.

True Love : If we are meant to be together, we will be together anyway,