Click for me :D

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Much Convince-d

I know I am random right now. 
I am not asleep, even at the time 2:39am. Same goes for my brother. I was utilising my effort well, as I spent like 2-3 hours just to complete a downloaded torrent. It was tired, but somehow it worth the wait though. 
I was watching since I came back from Dear's home. 
I was suppose to be preparing for my upcoming exam papers right now, but give me a break alright. :P
So, I was taking a slight break off from the whole House series, and I have found this interesting clip/video in facebook. Shared by JG :) 
Just thought that it might be fun and kind to share this not only on facebook or twitter, but on my blog as well. Well, you can say that I am consoling myself for knowing that I do not have much readers to start with. 
Alright, this clip is about talent, all I can say is that : They have make used of the light and shadow well.  I cant even make a rabbit or a dog using a beam of light, and there they go, making buildings  cars and even heart shape , and made all of the actions into a short and touching clip. 
Amazing, I admit. Everything that are not common to me are amazing, but this was the first shadow clip I have ever seen. Give a shot in watching, it does not kill you to appreciate their talent for that few minutes. :)