Click for me :D

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in this world.
Take this chance to love and gave your mum the best hug you could ever give this year.
Take this chance to accompany them and tell them "I love you!" 

My Mother's Day was spent fully, like I have a full stomach before today ends. It is not the best day for me. It was perfect and alright till the sun-set. I did not spend my time much with them, but instead, I need to take care of my priority first, which was my exams, I am having Science Paper 1 and 3 the next day. (Why would people put exams one day after mother's day.....) 

My day was great as it started with me going to Mel's house. I am going out with Mel's mother to whereever she wants to go, since is her day.
I feel bad rejecting although at first, I wanted to reject because of my exams tomorrow.
So, me and mel went to DG, her workplace to wait for her, before she could get out from her work, Mel tested me on my chem, just to make me understand the questions more.

Right after that, Melvin's mother want to bring us to MBS (Marina Baysands), as she has the card. Is like an ez-link card, you have to top up the card and one advantage is that you do not need to use cash to pay when you eat there. Simple as that.
There were many straight buses that go straight there too, so we don't mind, I mind about my attire though, I was wearing a tanktop with a casual short with slippers. How unglam, when I went there with the attire, cause MBS is a place where all the real branded stuffs are ....
Ever the food. I mean the food was made up of really foreign ingredients.

We have our lunch there, Mel have his Ba Ku Teh , while I have my Bimbibap, which is a mixture of beef/chicken with vegetables. It was nice, I like mixture of food, cause I am a lazy person, therefore I could get all the nutrients with just one step, why not.
It was fun, walking and talking to his mum, like we are a family. :D


After that, I have to go back to my mum's mothers day celebration. It was very unexpected and that day was my worst and unluckiest day ever.
My mum got choked on fish-bone and ended up going to the hospital for a full-body checkup, cause I told her to do so.. \
& My notes were soaked by the water that was squeezed out from my wet tissues. and that caused me to lost my camera.... , my camera was soaked, and water went in, I could see water all flowing in it, from the screen. & I know I am screwed. I hate myself for it, because this was a gift from Daddy. I promise to treasure it very carefully. I am sad and disappointed.
That was what happened. I learn to treasure my things right after that moment. Everything, including humans....