Click for me :D

Thursday, May 16, 2013

RANDOM OUTING


This trip came too sudden. I was notify only a few days before the actual day.
This Miss Haida, who I am proud to called her my bestie. Out of her random-ness, she feel like going to the beach to see the sunset. She was so obessed in her photography lesson. It's no wonder, since she mighht be one of the director in the future. (It is her dream.) .

So, I was suppose to go Sentosa's Siloso Beach with Khalidah & Novia.
I was not really against it, as I really have to find an occasion that I can wear my sundress that I bought at Thailand. I wanted to see how will Haida looked like with the sundress too T.T
But due to some sudden moments, Khalidah is unable to come out & Novia was having flu. & the weather was not exactly at our side. It was cloudy all the way.

So in the end, the backup plan was watching movie.
We ended up watching "THE BIG WEDDING" .

I've been wanting to watch the movie for awhile. As there was a big poster about this infront of the cinema in Amk Hub. It seems funny and it seems sick. I admit, those shows that have just a little sick content. Idont mind watching. I am interested in finding What's next.
And another reason why I want to watch this was that it was something to do with Wedding. I like those "Happy Ending" stuffs. I mean, who don't ? :)
The reason why I love Happily ever after is because I admire those princesses except for Mulan. But she did became one in the end. :P
And I always want to experience a sweet Wedding moments.So, this movie meets all my needs. So why not.

THE BIG WEDDING is an uproarious romantic comedy about a charmingly modern family trying to survive a weekend wedding celebration that has the potential to become a full blown family fiasco. To the amusement of their adult children and friends, long divorced couple Don and Ellie Griffin are once again forced to play the happy couple for the sake of their adopted son's wedding after his ultra conservative biological mother unexpectedly decides to fly halfway across the world to attend. With all of the wedding guests looking on, the Griffins are hilariously forced to confront their past, present and future - and hopefully avoid killing each other in the process. 
The rating was not that high for this movie.
I find this movie not that bad, but it was not that good for me to buy the DVD for it. What I meant was "Watching it once is enough." I have problems catching what they are saying still, cause they talked way too far, but that was not a very huge problem. I mean, I like how they talk. :D
And the movie was quite interesting and sad to know how they are going through all that.
How did goes from the ex wife to the current wife.
I like this movie and the male lead, actual name is Ben Barnes is so hot... :D
Dont he loooked hot. In the movie, he was adopted in Columbia.


Went Swensens to have our lunch/dinner after our random shopping around Orchard ION .
There was a student's promotion, Why not :D

THE SECOND OPTION = 2 ICE CREAM FOR A PRICE OF $10.80

Me & Haida chose the first option. We were hungry, we need solid food.
& those 2 ice creams are so fattening. :( & I can't reached what was below, so we wasted money on that :(

Teriyaki Pasta

YEAH. THIS PHOTO WAS TOTALLY RANDOM.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOU ALL FOR OS . AHAHAHAHHA