Click for me :D

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SYF = SYC

AWWW, I took so long just to post this post.
I was busy with many things, I don't really have the time to blog too. Pardon me since everyone seems to be having a major exam this year.

So, this year, I have to cope with 2 crazy items together.
One with CCA, another one with my studies.
By the time I wrote this post, I might have the results already :P (Yeah, we did)

Alright, I do not want to make this post short , but I do not want to make it too long either, as I have nothing much to say.
I just want to say that
 "This is my last year performing with you all, all my lovely sec 4s and 3s. In this whole entire journey, I have totally fell in love with you all, most of you all brought me joy, happiness. Some of you all just can't stop me from containing my anger, sometimes. But despite of all those happening, I still love you all, much much more than Yok Hui could tell me.
I might not be the famous one in this group despite me being the oldest, but I have made friends that gave me and taught me different things I could never learn in the classroom. You all gave me memories that are stuck in my mind for quite awhile. I miss standing beside all of you, singing together, and tolerate all the scoldings together. We have been through alot, so much just for a day to pass, on 11th April 2013. 
I have to admit that, sometimes, I am jealous that Yok Hui or the other sec 4s get most of the attention that I wanted. I always want to be known, to be the one senior or a friend that you all could talk to with any troubles. I will always try to give positive or mature comments. I always do, just that they sounds harsh.... , so I am so sorry :P 
I will be waiting to see how you all react to the seniors' farewell party and hope somebody could remember my birthday and write me a birthday card. or better throw me a party. Hahaha, I am kidding. 

All the best guys, in your studies and for the sec 3s, good luck for the committee roles. There will be more to come, and I hope amkss choir will shine brightly even after batches and batches sing and go. 
Much loves, Abbie Loke :D" 

So, That was my message.
I wanted to describe what had happened during the SYC day, but I couldn't remember much of it now .
I only know, we have to sleep early the night before and turns out we were too nervous and excited to be sleeping at that early.
And, there I go, appearing in school early with my Polaroid and films.
And the girls have to go in choir room early to tie our hair and makeup. I wore contacts on that day, and my dear Sec 1, Sophia that I looked prettier with specs. (That was not exactly what I want to hear, but awwww, thanks.) 

And we have our makeup on , and sectionals on, we kept singing and singing.
Rehearsals on, serious moment on. Sing again and again.
Break, get on the bus, think of the songs, and there we were, in SOTA.
Nevous like crazy, people hugging each other to comfort them..... etc etc.

Honestly, I can't remember much of the things now.
But, I have much of photos to show and things today to those people.
My only wish is that "I COULD TAKE MORE PHOTOS WITH THE PHOTOS THAT I HAVE NOT YET !" 

Girls who have to be in school, that early.... *yawns* 

Sure enough, I was feminine with my leg closed, what are the girls doing ?, yeah, here you go. 

I can never survive without this two in choir. One is like my cheesy pie, another was my annoying pie. 

Yeah. here comes the big groups :P 



 HAHAHA. What had happened after SYC, was just staying back and photo photo till crazy.
Yok Hui was behaving like a major crazy spammer in polaroid, this make her a crazy person.
As a normal person, they won't bear to spend 60+ films on just one day. Imagining how thick were the polaroid, but I bet we love the fun after that.

After SYC, most of us suppose to cry, but we didn't. Haha.
I was hungry right after it, I swear :P ,they dragged my evening. Pfttt.

Hahaha, Yok Hui as the President for that one last time, demanded a gift from Sam, our vice-president to do something interesting, that I dont think he will dare to do it at the very first place. :P
Well, he has a girlfriend, and she is in choir, and did perform with us in SYC. She asked her to kiss her, the whole bus went high, I tell you.
We took quite awhile to see it though, but at least we saw it. &&&&& I am envious of this kind of love.

Time for me to post this alright.
&&, look forward to the post later of May, I might post a post dedicated to all of you.
My dear Juniors. :)