Click for me :D

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Random Once Again

I can't sleep, I think I had enough sleep already.
I slept at my house for a few hours while at Mel's house for another hour.
I have declare that today was the longest sleep I even had.

So, I can't sleep therefore either I am up to stalking people or I am viewing some videos.
This might not be interesting to you, but it seems interesting to me, since some are taken by Singaporean, like Loh Yeh Mo Yeh Gentleman.


Yeah,some vloggers made this up. 
Is kinda really Singaporean Style, and is funny . Hahaha. 
Ridwan is inside, is that how you spell his name. Yupp, if you are interested, you can take a few short minutes to view this. 




Another one, from the same channel. 
The channel belongs to JianHao, the Loh Yeh Mo Yeh guy, I get to know this name from those weird people in my choir who loves to keep saying this and kept doing the dance above this video. 
So, I find that Peishi pretty and she seems to be really good in makeup for herself I think. I just shared this video here for fun. like I like how they talk, they seems to be a perfect match, but I dont know if they are together or not,if they are, it will be a very noisy couple :) . 
So. if you really want to know how to put on makeup and you happened to be a beginner, try not to follow this. :P . 

Well , she and he have a blog each of their own. 
Yupp, I dont think there is anymore to share here and I alway wonders, how did those femlae bloggers get so nice photos, I can't even get it pftt. 

Alright, time to sleep. :D 
Good Night.s