Click for me :D

Thursday, May 16, 2013

SMITH FAMILY

I am not a male, but I behave like one.

So I tend to be interested in whatever boys are feeling. I was being bored early in the morning, so I went to check on my gmail. I have tons of mails to check, they are not as important or urgent as my documents. They are just videos :P
I have subscribed to many channels, so I have tons of videos to watch.

My top favourite channel was the : ELLEN 

In this channel, you will see all kind of things, you will see all sort of people, celebrity and even the kind deeds that Ellen will do to help people in the world. SHE IS FABULOUS REALLY ! 

So, today I have found a few videos on Jaden & Will Smith. The famous never age family.

I have watch that Jaden Smith from kid to a teen. He looked so hot right now. He is rich afterall, his whole body is branded and he as a teen should be damn lucky, he is capable to get anything that he want.

So the main point why are they in Ellen because they want to talk about their Father-Son Movie (For the first time) , in AFTER-EARTH. 



Yeah, this is the trailer. Action-packed movie once again. I have been seeing action-packed movies recently. It is getting interesting to know how people put their creativity into actions.

Wow, behind the scene, the relationship between this two guys are not that strict.

I love them, love their family. Although they have all the fame,but they dont really make use of it , of it too much.


You see how close they are.
How many parents really do these with their son, especially father. I love their relationship.
Hoping that my future son and husband could have a relationship like this. It will be lovely. I love it :)

Yeah. Just sharing. :D