Click for me :D

Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy 20th Monthnniversary



It has been a long journey with this guy of mine.
Hey, it is so called my longest & my most precious relationship that I will ever have or had .

Our journey started on 19th August 2011.
I did not take a long time falling in love with him or have feeling for him. It just happened like "boom" . :P
I have gained many cute memories, sad and angry moments.
Some moments that made me feel like crying or shout at him till my heart is happy.
Some moments that make me feel like killing him or just telling him to shut up and leave me alone.

But, most of the times, when I really did something wrong, I hope he forgives me and he did, but with some "punishments" or conditions. I think.

I dont really have much to say.
I only know, I have learnt alot in this relationship & I believe there are still much things to learn from him everyday.
I have to admit that, being together with him is not easy.
He is that kind of guy where everyone will just "WHAT THE HELL, I GIVE UP!" , he is a guy that is hard to please plus he is so irritating and annoying, you just feel like slapping him right left up down.
But to me, he is like a guy that will guide me ,will walk with me all the way :D
I also face difficulties tolerating his short temper and annoying-ness but as time goes by, I love this relationship.
This relationship gave me many things that I can't forget.
                         taught me many things that I won't learn tat easily if I am not with him.
                         gave me many paths to choose in the future. HAHAHA.

He is a funny guy.
He is MY funng boy :P .
Stay young forever dearest. I love you <3

happy 20th months
happy 1 year 8 months 
happy 609 days old relationship.