Click for me :D

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Doctor Dream

Back with a random post.
I am suppose to be reading my geo textbook,wondering how to get all the information in my mind right now, but I do not have the mood to do so now.
Which is not a good thing. Since, the time now is already 1.19am. I have to go to school at 6.30 in the morning.
I have totally less than 4 hours to learn everything, or memorise everything in my head.

Saying about studies. I hope to see improvement always, but did it come true ?
Answer is : No, but I am still holding some hopes on my hand. 
Hey, it is not the end of the road yet, but I am nearing.
So, I still want to do well in O levels, no matter what. I need this stepping stone to be tall enough for me to reach my dream.

Yeah, I have my best tutor beside me always, despite of his busy schedule.
Whenever if I have any questions or problems, the first person who I will find will be him. Be honoured. :P 
I cant even share him with my bestie-s . :)

So, with his help. I hope I could get the points to get into Bio medical.
My dream remains the same, follow by my English. It did not improve much at all.
Although they say it will improve in a long run, but I'm angst.
I want to see some improvement like right now despite knowing it myself that it is impossible to do so.
I do not have language or memorising cells in me and here I am talking about "wanting to fulfill my dream" .

Nowadays, I have been seeing newspaper reporting about Jobs related to Biomedical .
All I see was lab work of cause, but at least if I cant be a doctor, at least GIFT me some jobs that do something with medicine.
I want to be a Marine Biologist too.
All jobs like these seems to be hard to be, as there are tons of geniuses everywhere. High competition, my future is so bleak. 

OF CAUSE MY ONLY DREAM FOR NOW IS TO
1. GET INTO ANY GOOD SCIENCES COURSES THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH LIFE SCIENCES. 
2. HOPE TO GET INTO NUS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE//BIOMEDICAL 

There will be that ONE person making some reality sense in me so that I am prepared with a back-up choices. I have made some backup choices too.
Maybe something related to Teaching ?
I don't know.
I am not suppose to worry what should I do or stuffs like this.
All I need to worry now is to worry how to get As. , at least for some subjects that I think I can.



LET MY DREAM COME TRUE.
ALL THE BEST FOR ME. FOR MY Os.

GOOD NIGHT OR GOOD MORNING :)