Click for me :D

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Junior MasterChef

How many of us are so interested in being a chef ?
I am keen of how to make food, but I have no talents in it, maybe I have no parents to teach me or guide me in whatever he or she is cooking ?
I just realised that talents come from family background somehow, when you have different kind of culture in a family, there are many things that a person could cook or made. & Somehow, I think that person must have a tons of creative cells in him in order to make a dish with the ingredients that was in your kitchen.

I love to cook, I want to know how to cook.
I love how food can be presented out, by adults or children.
I love how food could be made when it goes under heat. I really love it.
But, I am confident that I have no skills in it. I hope to have that cooking cells in me so I could cook all kind of dishes that I can think of when I looked at the ingredients infront of me.

With this interest I have in me, I was in F&N .
Learning about food and having coursework and execution, where I can panic till I am crazy.
I am glad to take this subject, if not. I won't have the extra skills just for a normal usual cooking day.
I believe that every woman need to have this skill at least, you never know what this skill could bring you.

I found out a series , is an amazing talented and challenging variety show.
Is called "JUNIOR MASTERCHEF" , I am watching how children in Australia cook .
The children are at the age of 8-12 .
The challenge in this show is that they need to cook within 45 mins, with the theme and ingredients they wont know until that day.
Is like a spontaneous act.


Is an amazing show.
Of cause I will be demoralised for awhile, but I understand how this goes alright.
It really takes talents and practices and some creative brain cells. (Which I dont think I have it). 
I definitely encourage to catch this, at least for young kiddos.
Motivates them to be like them, cook more. You will love it.