Click for me :D

Saturday, December 15, 2012

TO MY BEST CRAZY FRIEND

I was thinking about her randomly .
I have a primary school friend. We first known by fate. :P
It started with our brothers, they were friends & classmates. I do not know what happened, we two have to talk & realised that as days goes by, we are in the same class. Starting with the same chinese class.

I have spent like half of my primary school days at her house with her.
I went to her house with my first primary 6 boyfriend, held his hand at her house too.
I went to her house like everyday when I am in primary school. I even know her mum & we behaved like sisters. I sleep at her house, talk on phone everyday.
I even introduced his first bf to him. which is Sebastian O. & many things happened between me and her that was related to Sebastian.
And it was because of him, our friendship broke for many years.

When we finally patched back, one of my ex is her current.
I know is stupid, but it was a short term one . I am glad that her bf feed/treat her well coz the next time I saw her, she grew horizontally, I was shocked. That time, their relationship was around 2 years going to 3 already. Now, she had slimmed down. I am glad kay.
He is at the same age as Melvin. So, I will be almost at the same state with her,so we have things to chat about it. That is fate ohgod. :D
So, we finally get back together after so long.
I am glad to have her as my friend.

She is LIM QIAN YU .







SHE IS THE BEST I SWEAR. :D

I LOVE YOU . SARANGHAE !