Click for me :D

Saturday, December 8, 2012

HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA

TICKETS 

After my concert, Off to Junwen's car to Plaza Sing to watch Melvin's one of anticipate movie .
HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 
Ratings : (CONTENT : 4/5 
                 COOLNESS : 4/5 
                 FUNNINESS : 5/5 
                 MUSIC/SONGS : 5/5) 

Honestly, the movie is damn unexpected-ly cute.
It looked like a horror movie, I was in love with that plump mummy in the poster when I first saw the poster.

After the movie, I am in love with Mavis.
It started with Dracula and his daughter. I thought the baby was not his since it was at a gigantic house.

The whole movie is about how this amazing Dracula want to protect his daughter from all those ancient humans. So he built a hotel , a hotel deep in the forest/jungle/cemetery where all those monsters could stay at the hotel in peace without humans.

So, I start to see all those weird monsters in all different sizes.
The biggest could be a Frankenstein or maybe bigger. Funniest could be the skeleton couple to the smallest which are the insects. I could not even see them.
Mavis (118 years old), She always wanted to leave the hotel & see the world but due to Dracula's (her father) worries , he created a fake village with all his helpers as humans. Wanted to let Mavis see the side of human. Until there was a human that came into the door. & he was shocked.
Mavis & that human have a ZING ~~~~ ! (Which is called Fall in love in first sight.)
 Some promos photos here then . :D
AWWWWWWWWW

TRAILER HERE : 




THIS IS THE CREDITS SONG . I AM ADDICTED TO THE FRONT. YO . I AM MONSTER !



The Ending of their songs. Is like a coooool . The tune is in my head.


I know I am bimbo-ing . 
The next movie I am so going to watch is : A WEREWOLF BOY
What can I do about it ? My heart nearly jumped out when I saw this poster at Plaza Sing. I was so damn happy & looking forward to that day ! 
What can I do about it ? I have been anticipating & praying that this movie could come to Singapore as Korea's movie dont really come to Singapore. & I have not see Singapore as one of the countries too. So, I was so damn happy when I found this :D 





THE TRAILER !



THE CUTE SONG ~

Small tip to those people that watched the twilight saga.
This Werewolf is different from Jacob Black that werewolf. So, dont compare ! lol .