Click for me :D

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy 16th !

Once in a lifetime moment.
You will only be 16 once. Live it with no regrets.

To one of my best friend :
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ! 

LOL . I saw his changes since we were friends for the first time in primary school. 
He was shorter than me. Now, he grew so tall , I could hardly reached his forehead. :( 

Celebrated his 15th birthday too. 

Went ice-skate at Kallang that day. Kenna & Me Celebrated an advanced birthday for him, since he will be celebrating his actual birthday with his family. 
I remember coming to the same exact place with the same exact people. Sadly, those two have short-term memory. They did not remember it. haha.

Gave him his present. His present was a laptop bag with a keychain for him. 
We did not write him a letter as we are lazy to do so & I do not have a good handwriting to start with. We wanted to make his 16th birthday memorable, in the end, it was alright. 
His present when it was done wrapping

For this two years, me & Kenna never received any presents from him. Sad reality. 

He had graduate from his secondary school life, moving on to either poly or junior college life. 
All the best in these roads you have chose. 
Make it to University kay. See you soon .