Click for me :D

Saturday, December 8, 2012

After Concert

Dresses for the first part

Finally, no going to Waterloo street every Saturday any more.
The concert went well , better than what I expect from the start although I have already prepared myself by memorising those lyrics and tones. Even the song that I am most afraid became the most favourite song among the audience.
I invited Melvin & Junwen to my last SLOCC concert too. I was surprised & thankful that Junwen made time for this too. He was suppose to be with his friends for a whole day, but he still made time for my concert.

During concert time, I finally have interaction with the people that I did not.
Those very high class people, those people that have been in the choir for quite awhile. Me & Megan was in the same room as them & other neighbour school people (except that they are not scholars) .
Before the concert start, there will be rehearsals, it was pathetic. My dress is so BIG & LONG.
I went into a makeover, from long to short to puffy dress, back to long & tight fitting dress, putting pins in and out of my dress. Credits to XuanTing. She is a like born tailor , how she do my dress was wow, professional.

At the actual performance, there was no stopping and go anymore.
But what I think was that the actual performance was so much better than the rehearsals, we all sung so well, especially during Adrain Poon's pieces. I like all his pieces.
Shinjiru , the most Favorited piece was chose by him. Most of my favorites came from him too.
He is one of the funniest conductor too.
I was finding Melvin & Junwen all concert long.
Got some comments from them & I am SO SURPRISED BY IT.
BEFORE THAT , 2 PHOTOS :D

This photo is dedicated to my best friend in SLOCC. (I have another one in it, but she was not inside the performance.) 
Megan B Sean Ching. 
Sweet & funny girl she is. :D 

How I looked like before I went up to stage. 

So, what did Junwen & Melvin said to me after performance was my obvious movement. 
I do not know how to describe here.
Melvin kept doing it nonstop, and is annoying cause it was started by me & I really didnt know that I am doing it at all.