Click for me :D

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

60 seconds will be enough

It was a random video that I found in my email, & I have fell hard for it.

This is a very naggy post, as I just do not want to waste ink & paper on my diary so I shall make use of the modern technology. You may choose to ignore this. :P
Just more about my feeling today.

Some bimbo wishes I have.

1. Mastering makeup skills
All girls want to be pretty when they go out right. I as an ordinary girl, want to be that way too, but pity that I do not have the talent for anything at all. I do not know why am I even born without talents in me. Therefore, do not know how to put makeup at all. I always get out of shape in make-ups. It can be overdoing it, it can short of it. Lastly, I do not have money for make-up stuffs, I have to start with the basic of coz they say. I can choose to buy those expensive one so that they will last & you do not need to waste money more. I can consider that, but I need to buy it with my own money. So, it is equal to "I have no money" .

So, I just want to share some information here.
I love one lady's blog/youtube. I really like it, her vlogs, makeup teaching & even some videos she were or are involve in :D


She is Bubz Beauty , A 25/26 years old youtube artist :P
I like her make-up lessons alot, she do not teach make up only, she will share lecture on hair & nails too & she will even have a heart to heart talk with you, How cool is that.
I want to be like her, but of coz, with my english standard now, it quite an impossible task.
I do not have talent in makeup & vlogs too, so hahah. You know the answer.

She is getting married next year August, :D
9th August 2013 , I think. I saw her pre-wedding video. So mega cute :P

2. Stay at another country for a period of time

This will cost me alot of money if this really comes true, but you know, nothing came true in me yet.
Results applies too, I need to have a good result to go to a good school in whatever country I want to stay at.
Actually, the reasons why I want to do these, is not
(a) Release Stress
(b) Feel like leaving my hometown for a while.
(c) I want to experience all 4 seasons before I die.
(d) Eat all kind of foods in this world.
If in the future, a person that love me alot ask me to migrate to another country with him, I might just agree to him.
I have no confidence in my future, so I dont bother pinning hope on it.
To have this kind of boy in my life, it will be a fairytale. (:

Some photos to show what I want in my life.







I want to make all of them happen before I die, better if I am a teen or at my twenties.
Finish all those & get back to reality for duty.
I wonder who will I be with , to experience all those with me.
I have fetish for those sweet couples stuffs, that will be a secret within me & my diary . :P

And once again, if you happen to read this paragraph means you finished reading this post.
Thank you for reading this naggy & bimbotic post of mine.
(Actually I will try my very best to make all these come true one day, I just need to be more smart & hard working now. I will be alright. Postivie Mindset ftw )
I love you all guys :)