Click for me :D

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mock Practical Exams

I have conquer my first fear, I am glad to say :D
I have many fears, but the fears that will affect me in my life was One: I'll tend to made mistakes till the end if I panic. 
Yupp, I experienced this before, when I am having the real examination, but luckily it was an examination only. I could flung that easily. Sad to say, I nearly did.
I was so badly scolded by the teacher, badly laughed at my fellow f&n-mates just because of his fear I have in me, I wish to conquer in, someday.

In the end, I did.
I was not under time constraint, but I made myself to get used to the fast pace cooking in one kitchen.
I start to experience all this at home, from timeline to following recipes and everything, including buying of ingredients too.
This time's mock exam , just make me feel that my effort for everything did paid off, just for that.
I have many things that I want that could make me feel that way. Like results, I will pay every single cents I have to see As in my report book or even better during Os, I started early, and i still cant get wat I want. I start to think that I am useless, even when I put my mind into everything that I wanted to do, study.
I just can't see the results that I want, in my report book.
Yupp, like what Melvin said, I should not expect to get my report book back, I was the last 9th in class . 18/27 with L1R4 26-28.
I am like 20 points always from my aimed score since I am sec 3. I have never get near there, with my midyear or final year marks.
I really want to do something for it, if I could, I would. If I can I will.

Back to what I have done during the practical.
Recipes are chosen by my teachers. I think my starting step which was planning a time plan was well done, to me. It was the best that I have done. I will do that for all exams :P

Baked Chicken Nuggets 
 The ingredients for the coating could be changed.
It could be changed to what you want. But, Eggs & flour mixture is a must for the coating so that they could stick to the chicken for it to be baked too.

Omelette 
 It was my first succeeding omelette, I always wanted to make an omelette because I am in love with it. I always wanted to make myself one, but I always fail at home, so with teacher's guidance. I managed to did this. :P Pretty right :D

Carrot Cake with "damn sweet" frosting 
Without the frosting, I thinl the cake alone will taste nice :D
It was my first pretty rectangle cake. :D
The colours turn out very nice when I take it out from the baking tin :P

Yupp. that's all I have for you today.