Click for me :D

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Werewolf Boy


I really really want this movie to be aired in Singapore.
I really hope that there will be a day when I happen to see the poster on "Coming Soon" or "Catch it now" /s board in Singapore.

Okay, the reasons why I want to watch this movie so much are firstly, the main lead is one of my favourite actor, Song Joong Ki. (He act in Running man & Nice guy (which just ended on last Thursday).
Second, is that the trailer is making me go gaga.
People would say that trailer are meant to be nice so that people will want to watch it. Somehow, I agreed to it, but after I read the review ( not the whole thing) . Most of them cried in the movie, to me.
A movie to make people cry is not that easy, the hardest is how you can make people laugh.
So, whatever it is, I really want to watch this .

This movie was aired in Korea at 31st October.
I am posting this at 17th November. Why are there no poster of this in SINGAPORE ????
Please aired this movie in Singapore, since they are even aired in Las Vegas. LOL
I want to see Song Joong Ki, He is like my B2ST , which I am obsessed with.

(TRAILER)

This whole movie is about :
Wolf Boy is an unusual love story between a reserved girl who’s shut away in a country home and a feral wolf boy. They develop a friendship and she teaches him how to be more human (the toothbrushing still below is my favorite), and they eventually fall in love. But of course when the town discovers that they have a dangerous creature in their midst, the trouble begins.

Melvin will not be interested in it, I think. Is romance, if he is interested in it, I will be amazed. I promise :P


HOPE IT WILL COME OUT IN SINGAPORE.
IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS LOL . COME TO SINGAPORE, COME TO MAMA :P