Click for me :D

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Achievement unlock


Finally. I go against my limit & broke my best record ever :D , for the first time.
The feeling now, is so satisfying :D .
Is like breaking a world record or something.

Ran with Kenneth after my choir's departing party in school .
Reached home around 7.30pm+ , asking Kenneth to run with me today since Monday since I need to start my pace on running more.
Since the run after Dyana , I was very motivated to run more & do more abs exercise to cut off everything in my body. the fats especially. :D

Okay. the achievement is :
I ran for 4.6km non stop for 30-35 minutes. 
From Bishan entrance to Kenneth's house -------> J8 (using the long way) ---------> Amk Hub . 
Non stop :D 
The feeling after completing is damn shiok :D
I used Mel & Dy's ways of running. Mel's mindset thinking & Dy's type of motivation run.
Kenneth was running the same pace as me too, I am glad that he did so, because it somehow motivate me to do so. :)

I want to do this once in a week at least.
I want to feel this feeling again, or try to break another record again..
Motivated :D