Click for me :D

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Saturday is the best ♥

Is an expensive ice cream, you know. 

I love Saturday, I think in the 7 days in a week, I love Saturday :
As per normal, I went to SLOCC, was super late, an hour late. I woke up at 0930, & I did not know that they have audition & they start at 10am instead of 1030am. I reached there at 11am & the Indian woman gave me the wrong instruction on going up & I saw many indians instead of chinese -.- .
But, I hope it is only today. 
Rest of the day, we learnt a few songs, I love those songs & I love the instructor who is teaching me now. I think for long too. 
Those songs are for Christmas & annual concert. :D , is a must to go & I really want this to be a memorable one before I leave SLO, the fees are not cheap either. & the "Dont stop Believing" disc cost $40 -.- . 
FML 
Love it when there were SeanChing & Zoe :D , they are like my best friends inside SLOCC , with a damn young girl , Phoebe . Is full of jokes & discipline, they want me to sing together, do work together. & they were always with me. :D 

After choir, went out with Dear ♥, He was an procrastination person. So, have to go to his house. Slack at his house till 5pm , before leaving his house. when he wanted to leave as early as possible, cute isnt :P Went out to Safra , since he has his Safra card & he could claim a free watch & it looked quite expensive :D , I am jealous, I want to be a safra member too, so many things is included inside, but the basic requirement is that, I need to be 18 years old and above. :( . He was there suan-ning me. After taking his watch, first time in my life time, I heard Dear ♥ asking whether do I want to play bowling. :P . Bowling :D , I love to see how dear play :D . How cute he laugh at me when he is done with his turn & his throwing of bowling ball tend to make the whole area seems like it is having an earthquake. In the end, his results were not that bad at all.


His first game was cute. zero zero zero all the way & suddenly, he spare & get 9 for most of his turns. He like to roll his ball slow :D . 
I think he got 105 for 2 games :D improve kay, since the last time i have played with him. 
While playing, Kenneth called him & asked us out for a dinner :D 

From a dinner, it became a midnight slack period. 
That is a good thing, when we have a friend that have a car & he is able to stay out late. I am able to bond with Dear more. :D . I love Dear ahhhhhhh :D 
We went to have dinner at a typical cheap area :D , went to have a small dinner and Taohuey :D 
& the next thing, I thought that we were going back home, but in end , we went to Thomson & have ice cream, and I did not expect that those 2 men. Argh, I do not know what is inside their stomach, the ice cream was just an appetiser to them, & they told me that they are hungry O.O 
I have not even digest my own dinner, & what they told me was they were hungry. SHOCK !!!! 

The ice-cream. I do not mind going there & slack again. 
Is super fun , I hope to have this kind of period soon, like midnight supper & hangouts. 
I can't wait for 190812 & Dear's 21st birthday :D . 

I really love today lots :D