Click for me :D

Friday, November 14, 2014

Half a year just fly past us


Omg, Half a year just passed by us. We have been sticking together for 6 months. Another 6 more months, we will be 12 months (1 year) together. Time really flies , without us knowing anything. Time just did its job ticking away. 
This 6 months, definitely, like any other couples, hoping it to last, arguing till the very end, dont feel like seeing each other at some times, awkward heart to heart talk,after awhile, pillow fights, mini cute fights among ourselves... buying food for each other...
It is always the mini events that happened that makes this memorable. 

Before we were together, I have already ensure that you know me well first before you say you want to get together with me. Taken my past into considerations, my current me, my moodswings, my wants and everything for a relationship. I was afraid that you could not take it. But, who knows. and see where we are right now.

I am definitely happy .
Happy to be your girl. I'll be ancipating for more love from you. More months for us to become stronger as it passed.



--- Much loves x100
Abbiephotogenix xD