Click for me :D

Saturday, October 25, 2014

"Dear John"

Just finished "Dear John" from my folder of a whole loads of movies in my hard-disc.
Duh, I'm not going to write about review of every movie that I have or going to watch in this hard-disc. Just, some memorable review of my own, my feelings for some movies.

Background information:
I have various types of movie genres that I like or I have no hates in movie genres, I guess.
But, I am an emotional girl sometimes, I love fiction stories, I read romance genre books most of the time. I just love reading inspiring or reality love stuff.
So, I watched alot of this genre. and I will still continue wanting to watch it though. Just that, "Dear John" is in my hard-disc. And I find my feeling of this movie is worth writing down. I guess.

"Dear John" .
Summary: It is about a life of a US soldier when he fell in love with a young woman. They decided to exchange letters to each other whereever he is after he is deployed to elsewhere for war.


My feelings: 
I have already know that whoever, or which girl who fell in love with US army's soldier is a girl worth admiring. As, they have a strong heart, strong determination and definitely patience. US Army soldiers, they are like basically married to their country, they are ought to serve their country. First priority is always "USA" . Hence, it is not easy for a girl to wait for a love of hers to come back and have to go right after that. 

So, it was a story about it, hence, I want to watch about it, I like it too, when it comes to a part when is it not always him (John) and the girl. There are family love inside too. The father. 
I love how the plot brings out . 

This movie, also shows me that guys can really fell in love with a person deeply. 
And it is definitely not easy to have a long distance love, The guy is facing danger all the time (in this movie) as he is deploy for war. And the girl is being challenged to wait for him, Which is not easy. and this movie shows the life of it . It is meaningful. Dropped tears for this,

Ratings? : 
4/5 - Plot 
4/5 - Casts