Click for me :D

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Finally, Again

Yes, Again. How many times have I wrote this in blog.
I guess everyone is gonna say that I wont succeed this time round, but trust me. I wanna succeed as much as many expect me to fail. This time round, I would have to make this goal of mine last and keep going for, let me see . For 2 weeks first, before a new blog post comes by, saying I have successfully completed some stuffs ?

Things to be completed this 2 weeks ! :

1. Finish my UT.
2. Finish reading my "If I stay" .
3. ** Lawn's Salad for 3-4 days with J. **
4. Exercising morning workout before I go to school for 3 days -- till 4 weeks (Suppose to) .
5. SQUASH ON EVERY MONDAY ! -- Need to make that squash partner active.


For now, I just want to complete my module's notes .
Too many things to edit in my notes. Too many words. I dont know how to make them nicer to see, easy to read & all those. Hand-written notes seems to work the best for me :(