Click for me :D

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Gym

Yes, I did really plan and do something about it after my previous post.
Thanks to my dear J , he is so willing to cut down and go to gym with this noobie here.
He actually willing to cut down on his diet, spend more time in gym with me, training with me. And he even suggested to grow fit together too. <3_<3

I went gym for the first time. I went there with Shuqi first , before J appear in gym.
As my first time in gym, dealing with the machines, I have no idea what to do , no need to tell me about those sets , training which muscles kinda of stuff, but thanks to my first time & shuqi, I managed to find some related stuffs to do. I overdid - like over spending my budget on my legs, or thighs. It hurts. I nearly unable to stand up.
So, I decided that the next time I go gym, I will train my arms, Maybe not many repetitions, cause I do not want to have big arms, I still have the misconceptions that lifting weights will make my muscles look bigger. I want toned arms and thighs. -- that;s my ultimate aim.

So, the next time I will go and research on how many sets should I , as a beginner do in gym for my arms so I will be more prepared when I am in gym, instead of just flying here and there , trying out different machines. Bur I got to say that, I like it though. I like the flow, like I will run on the trackmil for 5-10 mins first (warmup) -- then go and do those machines. Subsequent set, the timing on the track is lower, then do again. I think I just have to ask J for opinion and research more about it.
But, for now. I like it though. Although I am still so shy But I believe I will be nice and slim one day. :D