Click for me :D

Friday, October 3, 2014

A RANDOM GIRLS' OUT

HeyHeyHey.
I finally have a chance to go out with my most character alike to me twinnie in my sem 1 class.
How do I introduce her?

Hmm, let's start with:
I believe that there is always a purpose and a reason why you met someone. 
My today's random girls only outing partner is CLARA TAN JIE RU.

To summarise how to describe her:
"She is someone like me, but another much more stubborn me. meow." .
We are born at the same month too, she is just 4 days older than me.
Both are us are cancer too. So, we turns out to have the same thinking too.
And we happened to have the same reactions and thinkings toward some people or situations. Which is shocking to both of us. Hahah.


So today , we went and try one of the Japanese Lunch's buffet .
I found this shop through Groupon, it was having a discount & Clara love buffets, so went for it.
It is also a good try for me so I have more things to write in my blog.

MY THOUGHTS :

  • Good services from staffs. They explained to us how to order from the menu. E.g, How should you write when you want this and that. They were patient to us , or is it because I understands what she is talking about very fast.
  • Good environment.
  • It comes to us as a surprise as both of us were expecting like a real buffet, like we could get food ourselves. But, they have a menu for it. It is ala car menu. 
  • Disadvantages are : Some food are delivered wrongly on to our table or some food were not served to us until we told them. 
  • 2nd D: We have no receipt to look back to, like confirming what food came and what food we have actually chose. 
  • Rating for this : 2.5/5 stars .


After that, we went and buy 2015 schedule book from Popular .
Went to mac for a short drink and some small snacks. But, due to OUR jobs commitment, we have to leave early. Or else, we would have talk more.

She actually copied my style of having a planner :P
I just have to say that to "entertain" her. Teehee. But in this case, both of us are so KIASU.
We have not even started sem 2, both of us are worried for our year 2015 already :P.
I hope to see her tomorrow during chalet. :D

Overall, I'm THANKFUL FOR A CRAZY FRIEND LIKE HER. & THANKFUL FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY PASSED.