Click for me :D

Monday, August 18, 2014

Is time for formal day

Finally, week 15 of that module. It is finally the last week of that module, Effective Communication.
I'm always bad at English. So, at first, I was so surprised I got an "A" grade for the first exam of this module. I think it was just coincidence.
Cause by UT2 , I got a grade "D" for it. I was so bad, cause I thought I will at least get a B. Hahah.

So, this problem is called the "Final Presentation" , from the first lesson, they have already said that there will be a formal wear on the last problem.

So, in just a blink of an eye, 15 weeks or more have passed.
I still remember, I was rushing to buy a formal wear. I did not wear a formal skirt. Not like others. I wore leggings like jeans. It was chosen by Jeff. With a purple buttons up T-shirt. Bought it at UNIQUO .
And with the shoes , bought at Bugis. Overall, I had a man-kind of look when I actually wanted to wear a skirt , so I actually look feminie for formal wear. But, this attire got praises from my classmates, so I think it is alright. :D
(I'm bad at taking ootd. ><) 

I have a hard time going to school with tat confidence in me wearing this attire.
Going into the class like a different person too. I got to have some confidence in me, after this time. I dont think I will be wearing formal wear until Year 3. For final year presentation.

Have some fun or fun-photographs with my classmates.
As, this was the first time that I brought my "James" to classroom. I am glad that most of my classmates co-operate with me , and took some photos with me or allow me to take photos of them :D hahaha .

More photos could be found in facebook instead. >< (To be honest, I am too lazy) .

But overall, it was a good day passed.
The module that I could not like. I finally escape from it. 15 weeks. Hahaha.
Thanks my classmates for everything for this module & especially my new group. :D hahah .