Click for me :D

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Loves, so much loves.

Haha. I think I have fell in love hard with this group of friends of mine.
My seniors, my best friends. The group which went through one hardship at this semester & we are still here, sticking to each other.

Holidays are finally here !
A great Saturday. Went and have a taste of lovely sunshine and seawater over us. I just love it when things goes longer and better than you have planned. & everything went smoothly or even better than what you have expected.
I have this wonderful friends who have been together with me till the end of this semester and we are still going strong. Thanks to Jeff (handsomepie) , I have the privilege to know them and able to have a chance to be together as a group.
They basically go through the tough stations of my life. When I am in school, I do not need to worry that I have noone to eat with during lunchtime. We will always meet up and eat.
Talking about food. We have 2 look slim but they have a huge appetite people. We love food. We cant resist food. Who could?

So, Farida want to go beach as we could not make it there with her at the first time.
So, we take this time to go together as a clique. Which turns out awesome.
When we first reached there, we have to walk there due to the happening colour run event. It happened on this weekend. We did not take part on a Sat, but we took part on the Sunday.
The queue to the monorail was no kidding. So, we have to walk to the beach station with bus 11. (Our legs).
When we reached there, we do not know where to sit either. And when we were done packing our stuffs. Laid down our mat, when we are going down to swim. We were being alarmed. We were at the non-swimming area. (The water was so clear and clean there.) 
So, we moved to the other side. It was fast and I went down to the pool with them too. For the first time, I wanted my dslr to be waterproof so I can take under-water shots or do not need to be afraid of taking it down to the sea with me. I did brought it down, but all of us are so caution about it.
But we did managed to take nice photos , group photos and everything. Me and Evan became photographers of the day :D
Photos turn out nice.



HAHA. We always tend to bully Farida cause she was the only single.
Hence, we kept saying we want to find a boyfriend for her. Of cause, good things have to wait. Poor Farida, but you will always have our hearts and love with you <3.

The Water was so salt-y. Achievement unlocked for me as I managed to trap water in a very deep water. I managed to swim a distance from the starting point too. But, I have to say. The further I go, the more I am scared. I am not worried that I will drown, I was worried that there are sharks below me and is aiming me. (Watched too much Sharks Movies) . But they really started out this way ><

We did not think that we will stay that long at the beach.
We kept going out and in into the sea. Thanks to Farida & Evan for the sandwiches which they woke up early to prepare.
We slacked and stay under the sun for quite awhile, until sun sets. I really did not expect us to stay that long. We saw many Colour-runners coming to the beach to "wash" themselves.

When night time arrives. I want to take more photos so all of us took photos together too.
I love my camera when it comes to night scenes now. We looked like we are in clubbing place.



I OFFICIALLY LOVE GROUP SHOTS. It consists so much love in one photo .
We looked like we are enjoying all the best time there. I love it ^^
Awww, Thanks for this 4 people. They make my days in poly so easy when I think I wont have good and true friends in poly. But I must have done many good deeds before I went into poly to have the chance to know people. And All these memories will remains in my com and my heart until the end of my life. <3. AHLAI THE BEST. 

Saving the best to the last of cause.
My favourite person. My love, my helping hand, my bestie, my bed, my favourite shoulder.
My everything. I love this person to the core. Thanks for bringing the best out of me most of the time & allowing and giving me a chance to change and meet all these people.

Lastly, Loves so much loves from you gusy <3