Click for me :D

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Random Beach Date


I love random dates like this.
I was so tired after yesterday's event volunteering. And he booked me as he want to go beach for the sea-breeze.

He brought me to ECP as it was very near to his house. Walkable distance. He also want to bring me to see where he have spent his secondary school days. He have spent his secondary school days BMX-ing and scootering. At ECP, there is a skate park there where I witnessed many different kind of stuns.


I always admire people who is playing different stuns. It is dangerous, but it is just so cool.
It is like they always have the courage to do things I want to do.
I actually want to become a photographer, taking photos of this kind of activities. I like to take photos of street models and dangerous sports movement. I like to take scenery too.
Can you actually believe that Jeff played this before. Haha

So, I witnessed him talking to his old group of friends. I just like to see him being so free. I guess. Something new that I have found out about him. It is like I know him more and more.

I am so shy at first, because I was wearing sundress . I dont like to show alot of skins ahh :P

So, we took a scroll around the beach. Looking at people fishing, cycling and everything. I dont dare to do many things infront of him, but I will slowly expose my weak side and the things I dont dare infront of him more. <3

More photos were taken when we sit along the sides . (Actually, the place where we were sitting has a name. I learnt in geography,but I just cant remember the name.)


 I love it when he cooperate & take photo with me. I love to have more memories with him. Photos like all these. It just look so sweet. It might not be the sweetest couples photo, but from the photos. I can see love. Can le :D