Click for me :D

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Advance Birthday Celebration

I did not know anything in advance except for knowing that I will be meeting Jeff today.
He woke up this early just for me too. He dont usually wake up at 8+am. Hahaha. 

So, cut the whole story short. 
12.July.2014 -- He booked me for an early celebration. 
Told me to reach Chinatown by 12pm, and he reach at 1230pm . Be glad that I have a book with me, at that point of time, and it was the interesting part of the book. 

When he reached, he told me to go to "The Central" in Chinatown. I find that name so familiar, but I remember seeing it in Clark Quey instead. So I was laughing my ass out for that. It was so hilarious, I just could not take it. It was such an atas place. Goodness. 
Sweet him, bought a card instead of topping his ezlink. 

So, he told me that we will be having buffet. 
And it was a japanese buffet & hotpot. I did not know that, that place exist despite going there dozen of time due to Krav Maga. 
(If want to find out more, do click on the link above.)
Rating for the food there is : 4/5
( It was really "up there" means it was really nice. It was up to the standard.) -- The hotpot allow 2 different kind of soups. There was different kind of food available. Sushi to raw food, sashimi, to those fried stuffs. 
You can even have your own rice there. This is something unique at least. 
Rating for Services: 4/5
The people was very kind and very helpful too. They smile throughout. So I like :P 
They also help clearing the plates fast, and even help us with the fire. Me and Jeff are idiots in this kind of stuffs, I guess. 
But, for sure. We supported the drinks and the ice cream there. Especially the Ice-cream. :D .
Go with the mashmallows. <3

After such a heavy brunch. 
We went out since we were cold. And this came my favourite hobby. 
With my DSLR camera & #mydonotknowhowtoposebuthavethemodelfigurebf . 
He have became my experiment. And the end results was not that bad at all. :D 
At least my photos have the similiar vibe as the John Kang ( someone who I like his photos alot). I like to take those model photography. It is nice, especially when it is outdoor. With a good weather. 
Photos :

 More photos on Facebook.
(I should consider being one, but it is an expensive hobby still. If he is going to be my model, I can support him.)
(Maybe I should have him to be my model for my clothes.)

I wanted him to change his profile pic, but he find the photo of him too professional ><
So, okay. I wanted to see how many likes will he have.

So, yeah. What happened after the buffet was a honoured personal photoshoot for him.
I ownself, do not have much photos here. No figure is like that de la. Is alright.
And he went shopping with me. It was a long walk and I wanted to change my style to the cute style. I do not know whether will it suit me, but let's just gave it a try.

Thanks for the non-stop walking with me. 
Thanks for the meal. 
Thanks for being the model of the day worhh. 
Thanks for the sweet words. 
Hence, this is for you :


Lastly :