Click for me :D

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Weird Dream I have there

I am typing this early in the morning as tomorrow will be my paper and I know last minute preparation dont really works, but at least I did something right ?

Actually the whole purpose of this post was to talk about my dream.I do not know whether I should put it in nightmare section or a sweet dream section.
It was about me going to a poly, I was selected to the course that I do not know of. If I could remember, it was the last course of that section. I was scared and reluntant to go in to that lecture hall, and if I could remember, it was in Singapore Poly, and I went into "STH Paint". For that instant moment, I do not want to go in at all.
I went in anyway. When I walked in, I do not have any friends that I know, only friends that I found familiar. I found this guy and started to ask him questions about this course e.g. What is this course about? Is it fun? And suddenly, there were many boys that came into the lecture hall and sat down at the same roll as me. I was the only female there and his hand were over my shoulder. They seems to know each other very well. I was thinking it will not turns out bad either. :)
I woke up.

I was wondering, how did I get into the course that was not even under my list of choices. Therefore, I think I should work hard & smart. It is not the end of the day even if I do not make it to the course I want, but ended up to a course I do not want. I might get something out of it, I believe. Jiayou, Abbie.
My throat hurts and it is damn sore.