Click for me :D

Friday, August 16, 2013

A Short moment

Just a mini post to update my blog. I want to write a long post too, but other then schooling and studying, nothing much happened in my life. Exams are coming, my stress level are getting higher as days passed.

Lucky I have some friends that do not mind me. Or maybe they do not understand me well, but still do not mind being my friend :D ,
I am happy whoever you are, they are always with me, always by my side. I could not abandon them or reject them if they asked me for help cause they treat me like a human. I am a kind soul, it is a fact, I can never do not admit to it.

So, during a chinese lesson, I was so bored with my blended cucumber juice. :D

Trying to make my nose small. :P 
& That EELAINE just cant stop laughing. 

OUR PRECIOUS ORANGE LIPS :D


Lastly, this. :).

I am in love with collage recently, due to her recommendation. She told me to try putting all the photos into a collage. I went to download an app in my iPhone, and this happened. :D

Thanks for being my cucumber juice, you rich & fantastic english speaker. I hope to be closer with you. & I am in love with your rectangle Polaroid, me want !!! :D


Just going to end off,

- XOXO, ABBIELOKE