Click for me :D

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It might be the last limelight.

Haha. I still remember there was a time, when we have to prepare for a concert. My class, for the first time, we need to wear according to their theme and go to Esplanade to watch our beloved band concert. They are the only one that have limelight concert, I think mainly because they always maintain their "Gold with Honours" standard. That time, our choir was still a sliver group choir.

Now, this year, 2013. It will my last time attending Limelight as an amksian student.
We have the chance to sit right infront of the stag this time round, as what our class deduced because we are the graduating classes. Most of the graduating classes were in-front. :D
I was wearing a bit too glam, too formal. Many people said it looked like a prom night dress instead of a formal dress. Haha.
I have to admit, I did not really enjoy my night in the concert.


I think this dress looked pretty normal to most of my close friend. I did not wear this dress out often, but I mention it many times, I guess. Noone gives a damn about what I was wearing,only my height.
I think it is too formal to even catch people's attention.
At first, I thought and want to take many photos with my classmates, especially those class's spot lights. But this year, I did not even take as much photos as last year, when I was wearing just a pure-white laced dress and I was so fat that time.
So, when I was among a group of people, the feeling of loneliness just crushed me, badly. The feeling of being alone among a crowd is the worst feeling a person could ever feel. I feel so bad, I just feel like crying, I feel like just walk out of the concert home during the 20 mins intermission break and just take the train home. That was my thinking for the whole day. I did not stay for long indeed, as I wanted to give Matthew, his birthday cake and he was rushing me like mad when I was wearing heels. I could not walk fast like my usual pace and I left my friends first.
I was glad that Amira they waited for me as I asked her to take a photo with me, I am so touched. I did not have the chance to take with the others, this was what I regreted for this year's limelight. I will pay back, I will work doubly hard for 21st Nov, although it turns out that , there is only 10 people going in my class. ><


In the end, I did regreted and I have to admit that I think too much. :D , I need to be more open towards stuffs. So, I promise not to regret anymore. & I want to make memories, I want to make every moment meaningful therefore I will not think too much and i just have to be thick-skin enough to ask for it. I will get what I want if I work for it. :D , that is my moral value, not going to disappoint my own value :D

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS. I LOVE 5A2'2013 :D

Ana, our late queen & Me <3

Late Queen & Khalidah, Jonas Fan 


 Khalidah and me, wow. 5 years of friendships, there were our own ups and downs. :D 

My Dear Junior (2013 President) 

Joker in class. 
I always want to take photo with Amira and the group. I hope I have the chance next time, I promise, I will hunt you all down just for the photos, WATCH OUT GUYS :D