Click for me :D

Sunday, December 14, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVANGELINE !


AHLAI regains our activities.
Finally, It is Evan's 20th Birthday. Most of us actually had a surprised plan for her, but it back-fire because she was nearly going to get pissed when she found out that noone remembers her birthday in the clique. Even, her boyfriend. But that was the plan.
The plan was to arrive to her house one day before her birthday with a cake outside her house in the morning and surprise her. Haha. We planned this for a week or 2 weeks ahead., but things kinda back-fire and we made our last min plan as our back-up plan. Hahaha.

Finally, that day came. But she knows our tricks as we need to tell her about it ><
The day went by us fast. I woke up in the morning helping jeff to buy the cake for her. He insist to br a fruit cake. I woke up at 9am to go to the Market & get her a fruit cake.

Went to Yishun , to their house on my own as Jeff was rushing over from the other side of the world.
Went there and ate my breakfast/ Went up to her house and celebrate and eat the cake before we go out and have further plans.

Went to have my Llao Llao (Virgin gone) . It was nice . It was sour that why it is so nice because I love sour yogurt. Where does all my clean diet go to ? 
But it is really nice.


After that, we went and have our KBBQ <-- Another guilt food moment.
(And I have not done any exercises this few days.) Welcome fats into the family of fats gathering in my body.
The services there , sucked when we stay even further. When the people in the shop increase, the services there went from bad to worse. They wanted to chase us out so much that they refuse to change the bbq pan for us when at the very first place, he could just change it for us whenever we want to.
But at the back, all they did was adjust the heat that we applied from high to low. And we didnt even know that there was timing for the buffet.
But, we did have our fill (at least for me and J) , we did . It was so nice. Chicken never fails to make my first experience in KBBQ good. I still prefer K-food than J-food anytime. I guess.

I love it when I say I want to take photos and they co-operate with me and even took photos with me. I love taking photos because it is a form of memories. It is the most-realistic way of keeping memories. The people in there stay tills, after years and years. Photos will remind you of how it goes. If I have the money, I will want to create books books and books of photos, with their dates and the memo for the purpose of the photo.


Happy Moments last. :)

Lastly, we went and have some small drinks with them , despite of needed to leave early.
I love to have some moments like this with them. I love you all.
Lastly ,
\

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN ! <3