Click for me :D

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thank you for such a year

Year 2013 was such a wonderful year.
It was sad for me at first, cause it will be a farewell year for me in school. It was the year to say goodbye to my classmates for 3-5 years. When we see each other every morning till maybe night for the past 3-5 years, now, there will be no chances for us to do that. We will be so busy with our own stuffs, we dont even know if we have time to meet or not.

And at year 2013, there were so much sadness with it.
The journey in our school is coming to an end , teachers were there to support us, teach us and give us moral support. But at the same time, many lessons yet to be learn.
Year 2013 had became a year where I learnt many lessons. Many experiences, sadness, happiness, I learnt to treasure every second that ticked by well despite the moments being good or bad.
Year 2013 was the year that most of my classmates treat each other well, maybe it was because all of us know that we will be leaving each other, leaving this class and will be missing the moments we have had in class. 5 days a week, sometimes, we find it so draggy and everything, 80-90% of our day were spent with those people. Slowly, we all realised that all these time wont come back, and we turned out to be treating each other like friends suddenly.

This year also marks the second year with Melvin.
It was a year full of lessons with him. We did not come here without efforts. He was in army and I was doing Os, he supported me all the best he could by giving me tips and being the best free tuition teacher I could ever get for Maths and many subjects.
Thank you for being here with me despite of my moodswings through out the year and all. It was a diffcult year for me , but you were here with me anyway. :D
So, THANK YOU ! :D 


Year 2013 ends well with everything. All experiences and feelings were experienced.
I have had my losts and gains. I have had my good and bad moments.
I lost some friends, I thanked them as they left me with good memories and memories to flashed back and learn from it.
All the bad moments, I thanked them because they were the moments to strengthened me all the way. Teaching me how to face it for the future.
Farewell assembly was the best, I could dropped so much tears at a day.

THANK YOU AMKSIANs , THANK YOU MY DEAR CHOIR JUNIORS , THANK YOU AMKSS TEACHERS, THANK YOU MELVIN & JUNWEN TAN. THANK YOU MY CCA. Lastly, THANK YOU MY DEAR CLASS FOR 3 YEARS , 3A2'11 - 5A2'13