Click for me :D

Saturday, January 25, 2014

A new 2014's aim

As everyone knows, I will love to join a marathon, but not a full marathon. I want to start by going for a 10km run, maybe I might be too old for this, I am 18 this year.

So, I want myself to settle down with a goal, and I chose a few this year.
Maybe the reason of going to poly and wanted to slim down so much made me chose all these ? I dont know. Teeheee

So, my aim for this year is to at least run a few 10km marathon events and maybe ONE half marathon, 21km run event. Let's not be greedy with this and step by step wins the race alright. :D ,
At least, let's hope I could make this not words only, but actions instead. I am working towards it.
I am so not going to run with Melvin, he is way too experienced in it, and he is way too fast for me already :P , not like I want to run at the same pace as him or what.

I just want to experience more exposure to this kind of events, at least Melvin encouraged me to do so, and I am taking into consideration alright. It can be fun and at the same time, challenging,
So, I will talk about when I started run, and how I felt after running then. :D

See you next time then, guys.