Click for me :D

Friday, November 1, 2013

HAPPY NOVEMBER

IS 1ST OF NOVEMBER ALREADY :D .
Time passes so fast, soon enough, I will be infront of my TV or out of the house on 31st, watching fireworks and counting down to 5 4 3 2 1 , Happy New Year. Blablabla.
But it comes too fast , I guess. One more month to go .
Few more days to go to officially end my Os, 2 more months to end this year 2013.
And a few more weeks to go to watch my beloved "CATCHING FIRE" .



Honestly, this time, the trailer is fantastic . At least it stop my breath for a second. 
Although there was many differences comparing to the book, but overall, it is not easy to make the movie out exactly from the book, (Do not count Twilight) . 
The trailer make me want to watch this series even more. Crazy indeed. I will love to see Peeta's face once again. 
Alright, have fun watching, wow. I have some time life, I shall read my catching fire before the movie come out. Premier at 21st November 2013. :D

CANT WAIT !!!!