Click for me :D

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pft ~

Is it too early to plan to what to do now ?
I have left 2 more papers to go. I have to say, there were a mixture of happiness and sadness for this whole O level experience.
Some of the papers, I think I did better, at least better than usual. Some of the papers, I totally feel like slapping myself after the papers due to the carelessness and stubbornness in confirming the answers. Especially chem paper, I totally felt like slapping myself. The paper, itself was so easy and it was due to my stubborness, it changed the whole lot of difference in that paper. Yet, I could not change the answers anymore. Despite knowing this, I refused to move on from it. It was raining yesterday, right after the paper. The sky totally understood how I felt yesterday, it was such an heavy rain. I nearly felt like killing myself or get myself sick before Physics paper, which was the next morning.

But I did not do it , of cause. I have my split personality working well yesterday. On that one moment, I could just convince myself to end my whole education, at another second, I started to scold myself for being so foolish and all kind of quotes came into my head and into my phone. >< . (I aplogised for that spamming in the group.) I was myself.
So, in the end. I went back and panic for my physics paper, cause I do not know how to do my physics papers, or the second B part on that night before the paper.
Causing myself to stay awake till 3am last night, just to get everything stick in my mind. It was well-done to me. At least, I tried my best not to make any mistakes. :D
Yeahh.
Let's hope that my O level F&N Paper is easy. I hope I will be well prepared for it.