Click for me :D

Friday, April 4, 2014

Throwback

Throwback to the days when I was on the cruise.
I missed the cruise so much now. As when I was on the cruise, the days there were so carefree and troubleless. As you could not find any connection or wifi connection in the middle of the sea, hence deducting most of human's life troubles.
What I did on the cruise was practically what I want to do in my rest of my life,  I guess.
It was just to wake up and make a vlog (video blogging of me that I will never post anywhere.) , go out of my room, take a run at the top floor of the cruise, went for formal dinner, ate different kind of formal food, choosing atas food from the menu and go back to sleep, and repeat the same pattern over and over again.

Yeah, I could do the things now or more now, since I have nothing to worry about ever since after O levels. It was a long break since 11.11 till now, it is going to be 6 months of break soon. 6 months ! It is so scary to hear that 6 months just passed me just like that. This is how time flies, so quickly. There are some moments I wish I could turn back the time , back to where I want myself to be. As my favourite quote of my whole entire life "IS TIME FOR MOVE ON." 

Yup, there is all for today's random blogpost.
As I need to prepare myself for the first shift of my second day of work.
I can't afford to be late. I left a pretty bad impression at the first day of work. T-T
I wish it will be better than yesterday. :D