Click for me :D

Sunday, March 30, 2014

HAPPY 21ST MY DEAR WENWEN !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN JUNWEN! 

Yes, you are getting old. You are already one year past the twenty age.
But , life is going to be so interesting for you from this year onwards. Yeah, I guess, you have unlocked most of the "restricted" things. It is the age for you to watch R21 movies, going into a sex shop. :P

I shall not say much here, since I said what I need to say , to you already. :D

Just that I really had fun at your 21st mini party, planned by Melvin.
It was so cold. You had the coolest birthday you could ever have, for that past few hours there.
I hope you like and enjoy it. I love it and enjoyed 30 March 2014.

So, basically, what me and Melvin had planned for Melvin, is nothing big , like 21 years old party or sth.
It is just a day trip down to current in trend "2Degrees Ice Art" , right beside MBS.
What they basically have there were Scriptures or Structures made up of ice. Of cause, it is definitely not the normal kind of ice that we used, it must be an impurities. Science siol. As it does not melt at all, I guess it will only melt at a damn high degrees. I guess.
Of cause, those ice arts are placed under a cold temperature and we will have to pay for the rental of the jacket okay ~


The cold inside, I heard it was negative fifteen degrees. Fyi, I was not wearing covered shoes, I was nearly barefooted. As I shown all my 5 toes out. My feet was the first to get numb :( 
But I really love the idea of this whole place and the temperature was totally what I want. :D

I am bad at words, so photos could say what i want to say about all the arts there.
There was a 'playground' there, immature melvin love to play on this kind of stuffs, sometimes, I start to wonder, is he really going to be 21 ? Hmmmm
There were 2 straight slides, which you can just slide down and it is made of ice of cause.
I was barefoot, as I have said, I have to walk up. I did not know that there was literally snow there. I have to walked deep into the snow patches. Imagine how my feet froze :(
One thing after everything, I could not feel my nose and my feet :(
The one that had the most queue was the wide slide, you will need a tube, go all the way up (is not that high) . then you slide down, like a roller coaster kinda of ride. I did not have the chance to try it. Cause of my feet . But I did not regret it, cause I took some photos and videos of it. I am happy :)
 Dont get what Melvin is doing with his arms. He looked like eagle. 

 Awwwww, Childhood regained. 


Right after that , we went to the ice bar, since we have free ice mug, that came along with the tickets we bought.
The drinks are expensive there, hmm, what am I expecting too right ?
As we wonder, Ice Mug means literally mug that made up of ice. and those ice mugs can only be consumed in the ice bar itself. The degrees in there seems to be lower than the exhibition one. *frozen*


How cute these 2 Tan Brothers can be right ? *above* - Before going into ice bar. 



*above* -- How both of my 2 bodyguards enjoy their icy drink in the ice bar.

In which once you are done with your drink, you could just smash the ice mug to the wall.
You can take this chance and treat the mug as someone you hate the most, and smash it. HAHAHA.
I took a video telling Melvin to say out the name of the person he hate. And he said my name . T-T , and he smashed it to the wall so god-damn hard. How cruel.
I took the chance to smash his name on the wall too, but mine might not be effective, cause I broke half of it on the ice table. :(

Once again, HAPPY 21ST TO YOU WEN !
From me and Melvin, signing off. :)