Click for me :D

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Honey is coming~~

AHHHHHHHHH !!!!! 

Time for another wish on my 2014's New Year Resolution to come true .
I did not state most of my new resolutions here, as it is one of the more impossible one.

If you all know me well enough, I am currently a crazy fan of Kim Soo Hyun.
It might be just a temporarily feeling for him, but I am a faithful person alright, if I could stay faithful to my dear B2ST since their first debut till now and to my dearest boyfriend for almost going to 3 years, I think I am faithful enough to love him long enough. :D !!
Fyi. I have been supporting and love him since he acted in Dream High. 

So, one good news came to me when I was out with my dearie and Maurice.
I love year 2014. Goddd. It has gave me a chance to prove to myself that I could make my resolutions come true, one by one, step by step. :D

So, the good news was that KIM SOO HYUN WILL BE COMING TO SINGAPORE SOMEWHERE THIS YEAR!! 
It is his Asia Tour, and Singapore is one of the 6 countries. :D , YAY !
And Thanks to my dear Junior , Glenda, she told me the news personally, and asked me to join her to see him. OHMYGOD. I HONESTLY CANT WAIT !!!


HAHAHA. THIS WILL MY FIRST TIME SEEING IDOL UPFRONT & MY FIRST TIME ATTENDING FAN-MEETING. 
I CAN'T WAIT . I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU !!! :D ,

See you soon, Kimmy :33