Click for me :D

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Brand New Year - A Brand New Start

Happy New Year Everyone.

It has been quite awhile since I last updated this blog of mine.
I have not update my own personal Diary too, I have many events to catch up on. Writing down immediately might be the best way always, but I am so lazy . (A habit that I need to change)

Alright, everyone.
Have you set your own new year's resolutions ?
I have set a first few of mine, I think I dragged it from the past years, I have not met the targets yet, so this year will be the year that I work harder than my past few years.
No matter is in studies or slimming process. I am going to put in my 100% .

So, this small post is to remind all of you that this year is a brand new year for you.
Do not be affected by the past few years, what happened had happened, It will be better if we just focus on the future.
I have already set some of my new year resolution , fixed ones for year 2013.
When you have goals, you must have ways to go towards it. So, I am working towards it now, it might be fierce journey, but I know I can make it through :D

All the best to you all too.
(Later at 2pm, O levels results will be out, All the best to the O levels candidates. See you all later, & leaving the hall with a smile.)